Sunday, October 28, 2007

GH3 quickie

I just played a couple hours of Guitar Hero 3, making it through the co-op medium career on the PS2. A couple notes:

I'm quite disappointed in the removal of the over-the-top Star Power animations. The characters I used seemed to barely acknowledge the star power activation.

I also expected the Japanese Pop Star to be more animated.

I thought you had to string together 30 notes to be a x4 streak, but I notice when the counter pops up (after x4 activates) it often starts at 27.
(edit: apparently it pops up at 25, before you hit x4... it was just going so fast in co-op it seemed to start at 27. Either way, it's an unnecessary distraction.)

Is it only my PS2 that takes FOREVER to save? If not, turn off autosave!!!

And my friends have confirmed what I noticed in the demo: the lead singer's face is the scariest thing in video game history.

More later. I'll probably pick up the game for the 360.

No comments: