Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nothing Else To Do...

It's been a lonely time for me since my last entry. My Xbox 360 has succumbed to the Red Ring... make that Horseshoe... of Death. This obviously derails my attempt to plow through the backlog of 360 games I never finished. I now instead sit around waiting for The Coffin to arrive.

This is the ideal time for me to get back into work on my various comic projects and fix up my Video Game Review site... but my mess of an office is in disarray, as it is the slow process of changing location. And the paint fumes aren't really helping productivity.

This time away from the 360 will result in some more updates to this blog, including the customary chronicling of my Repair Saga. I'll probably dig out my original Xbox and play some games on that. And there's some PS2 games I never even opened...

No comments: