Saturday, January 26, 2008

Achievements Achieved!

With the completion of the third stage of Beautiful Katamari, I have completed my quest to have some achievement points for all of my played Xbox 360 games.

Next step: actually finishing the main story modes of these games (where applicable). That could take me a while. Especially while I try to keep up with all the new games. But it is the slow season, so the break is appreciated.

But in the future, I will be sure to make sure I get some points before I quit playing a new game.

Actually, the only two games I have full Achievement points for right now are two games I rented: Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, which is a terrible game, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which is less bad but still dull.

For the Record, these are the only games I've completed the main storyline or equivalent (with one character, in cases of games with multiple character storylines) on the Xbox 360, as of January 25, 2008:

Amped 3
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
Bulletwitch
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Dead Rising
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Gears of War
Guitar Hero 2
Gun
Halo 3
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Lego Star Wars 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Ninety-Nine Nights
Perfect Dark Zero
Samurai Warriors 2
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Tony Hawk American Wasteland
Tony Hawk Project 8
Virtual Fighter 5

Total to Date: 23
Total Games played (including Live Arcade Games & them Burger King ones): 113
Average Achievement Points per game: 176

I didn't list any of the games with only 200 gamer points, or any sport games without definite stories or such to complete. I'll try to update the blog with a running total every couple weeks when I complete more games.

Oh, and this is the third time in four posts where I mention Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. Just thought I'd point that out.

No comments: