Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back To The Drawing Surface

I finally put up thosegamesweplay.com for my webcomic. It has a link to this blog, so if you followed that, welcome. But before you scour this blog for information about the webcomic... let me tell you right now that you won't find much.

This blog is about video games I'm playing, my thoughts about gaming news, and my input on the comic book industry.

There are hints about what I'm working on. Video games I will be reviewing and making strips about will often get talked about here first. But generally, the gap between playing a new game and the time it takes to write that game into the comic is quite large since the comic only updates twice a week. Perhaps that gap will lessen some time in the future, but for now it is as it is.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy stuff I have to offer, and happy new year to you.

No comments: