Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Venetica: Finished

Wrapped up my first playthrough of Venetica.
I had a great time, and only yelled at the game a couple of times.
I'll play through it a couple more times, I'm sure, but for now I'll move on to something else.

I would like to correct my last post, however.
During the final stages, I saw a tip on a loading screen informing me that there is, in fact, an option to have "dynamic shortcuts". Once I turned that on, I was able to pick four skills/powers to assign to each weapon type (and a fifth, always assigned to the B button stayed constant). So that helped a lot.
Still could have used a separate magic wheel, though. I think there are four sills to learn for each weapon... that would have allowed them to be automatically assigned and still grant full access to each power, plus have a quick-use button for a consumable item.
But I digress...

No comments: